At Green Path Transfers we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use our services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Personal information and other data we collect
- Green Path Transfers collects personal information when you register for a service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. Such as:
- Register interest for and/or enter a competition
- Subscribe to our Email newsletter
- Download any printed materials
- Book a transfer with us
- Refer a friend to Green Path Transfers
- We may combine personal information collected from you at different times to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
- Green Path Transfer's servers automatically record information when you visit our website, including the pages you visit, your IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. We cannot identify you individually from this information. This information is used to make improvements to our site and make it easier to find the information you are looking for.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including sending email newsletters, or sending printed materials to your home.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Green Path Transfer services.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of Green Path Transfers, such as our travel industry partners to better analyse trends and further improve our services.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- Green Path Transfers processes personal information on our servers in the United States and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.